Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Trey Songz

Editor's Note: I'm posting this on behalf of Saysha, who had some technical difficulties with her account and our blog!

I’m following Trey Songz on twitter and all he has been doing is touring the country. I think his tour ends November 21. He came to IUP on October 10 for our home coming concert and it was the greatest! A lot of people were upset because we were waiting for two hours before he showed up; people even left the concert. I didn’t. I’m a fan! Then people were tweeting him all upset about him not coming on time. It wasn’t his fault. The people who hosted the concert are to blame because his contract said he was scheduled to perform at 10P.M. He even tweeted to the “students of IUP” saying to please stop tweeting him ignorant messages because he isn’t the one to blame and for us to take it up with our school. Overall, the concert was good and he looked great.

No comments:

Post a Comment